Dock Marine System Asia has the largest range of polyethylene modular floating pontoons along with their accessories and connecting parts which gives the privilege to find quick solutions to all floating projects. The kind of pontoon used is determined by the installation site and the desired project. We are able to handle all projects due to the flexibility that our large range of products provide.
All products are made out of polyethylene raw material. Polyethylene is environment friendly and does not interact with water and nature. The material used in the dock structure provides resistance to rust, corrosion, and effects of any fuel.
||All products include many accessories which are made out of either polyethylene or galvanised steel. For example: pipe bracket, corner gusset, bench, polyethylene gangway, floating dock adaptor, bumpers, utility channels and many more.
- Low maintenance
- Four-seasons accessible
- High temperature resistance
- Outstanding UV resistant polyethylene
- Resistant to saltwater, chemicals and most acids
- High elastic resistant to shocks
- Rounded edges
||Swimming platforms, rowing clubs, private docks, work platforms, fish-farms, temporary bridges, offshore installations, marinas, event platforms, floating walkway, mooring for boats, floating houses and all floating projects.
- SUNNYDOCK range has been designed for all projects and especially for installations in open sea or others areas exposed to frequent wind and/or waves. The combination of cubes 50 cm by 50 cm gives to your dock the perfect flexibility which will avoid damages to your installation.
- ROTODOCK is a modular polyethylene docking systems including several sizes of dock sections which allows almost all configurations required by anyone who uses it.
- The drive-on platforms include two different lengths 3m - 4m which can welcome all sizes of Jet ski and small boats. The PORTS will welcome the hull of your jet ski or boat and keep it away from the water. There is no need for cranking, winching, pumping or hoisting. Your jet-ski or boat will drive on the platforms with the help of their engine and the existing rollers included on the ports.
- Leisure items including Canoes, kayaks, lane track buoys, beach chairs and lane track buoys.
- POLYDOCK offers the traditional marina operator the flexibility and function of a customizable 60 cm (or more) dock height, a choice of surfaces and built-in utility channels. Designed and developed to be the first choice in all quality marine docking systems, the POLYdock line of products is also the first choice in replacement docks. The selectable walking surface is available in three different styles and textures: wood, composite (mixed of wood fiber and plastic) and slip-resistant beige polyethylene.